Client Suites lets you collaborate with external users such as customers. There are two types of customer sharing, depending on the company location. You can share with Corporate contacts and give them access to projects in multiple office locations. You can share with customer contacts and give them access to their projects at their office location.
- Edit and share files in sections that are shared with them
- Create sub pages
- Create their own account and invite you as an external user
- Add or invite users
- Rename pages
- See your company content or files
- Delete pages
Examples of when to collaborate:
- Customer Service
- Sales Quotes
How to Launch a New Workspace in Client Suites
Client Suites lets you manage file sharing with contacts located in an organization that oversees multiple offices and can have access to content at all locations. You can also manage file sharing with contacts located at an individual location who will only access content and files you share in their office location workspace. These workspaces are named Customer and Customer Location.
From the Dashboard, click Add New and select Customer. Add company name and publish or save Draft.
If you’re on a page with a sharing section and want to invite someone to view content, first look for their name in the Sharing box. If it is added, then you can invite them to the workspace:
- Click the checkbox next to their name and send an invitation to share. You will see they are active when a green check or black dash appears next to their name. If green check then they read the page. If black dash then they have not read the page.
- A list of contacts can be found on the CRM widget on your home page.
- To add a new customer or supplier, go to home page widgets. On the Customer Management widget you can add new customers.
- A Customer Contact can view any shared content for the Customer Location and all of its child templates that have shared content.
- External Users ONLY see shared information for their company. They cannot see shared information for other companies.
- The Administrator manages sharing in the Context Map
- Sections that are shared have a sharing icon in the top right side of the header.
- Infoboxes that are shared have a blue dot at the right side of the field.
- User can view a page with shared content as either a Customer or a Supplier by going to Page Actions and selecting View as Customer or View as Supplier.
- Use the Take a Look at This feature with external users.
- Users can sub-route to external users.