Customers love the ability to manage applications from a single website platform like WordPress. BPMContext workspaces in WordPress provide a private area for team collaboration, which extends the WordPress content management system from blogging and marketing into business management. The choice to use your own website for communications with employees, customers and suppliers help you strike a balance between user productivity and efficient process management.
Workspace are designed to organize files and folders as well as curate relevant team discussions and content in one place. Workspace templates are the basis for adding new workspace and sub workspaces in your WordPress site. Workspace template categories are named after a broad topic or activity such as department and company news. By using a set of workspaces, you can organize related content in unique workspaces.
Intranet Plus and Intranet Plus with Dropbox Integration
Transitioning processes from paper to digital, companies are using Intranet Plus or Intranet Plus with Dropbox to set up user guides, department areas for policies and procedures.
From within your WordPress site you can centralize web contact forms for easier communications and assignments. Works with WordPress contact form plugins including Contact Form 7, ColdForm, Quick Contact Form, Responsive and Simple Basic.
Share files with your client to keep client’s returning to your WordPress site. The Client Suite plugin allows you to add an unlimited number of companies and contacts. Each company can be added and given a private login to view content shared only with them.
2 Client Contact User Roles
- Company Contact user role is a user defined by a specific office location. A company contact can only view content shared with their office location page.
- Corporate Contact user role is a user defined by their company headquarter location. A corporate contact can view content shared with each office location.
How to setup customer, customer locations and contacts
- Activate the plugin, get your account and view the dashboard page on the frontend.
- Add a customer and customer location workspace page to launch a sharing area for one of your clients. Then invite contacts to share files, meeting notes and action items.
- Notification emails alert you to changes, updates and new content.
Setup your own workspace to digitize your work
Examples of how to use workspaces. You can start with existing templates or create custom workspace templates to do more:
- User Guide for training documents
- Meeting Minutes for Internal Meetings
- Sales Quotes for multi step approvals between departments, people
- Customer Projects for organizing data in parent child for milestones, change requests, etc.
- Competitive Intel Report
- Announcements, Company News
- Bug Alerts and Enhancement Requests
- IT Help, Facility Help tickets to centralize requests and reduce back and forth email
- Time Off Requests